The XPedite7301 is a high-performance, low-power, XMC module based on the Intel® Core™ i7 processor and Intel® QM57 chipset. With up to three PCI Express ports and a Gigabit Ethernet port, the XPedite7301 is ideal for high-bandwidth data-processing applications.
The XPedite7301 accommodates up to 4 GB of DDR3 ECC SDRAM to support memory- intensive applications and hosts numerous I/O ports including Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0, SATA, and RS-232/422/485.
Wind River VxWorks, QNX Neutrino, Linux, and Green Hills INTEGRITY Board Support Packages (BSPs), as well as Microsoft Windows drivers, are available for the XPedite7301.
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor operating at 2.53, 2.0, 1.06, or 1.33 GHz
- Dual-core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel® QM57 chipset
- Dual-channel integrated memory controller
- Integrated graphics controller
- 4 MB of shared cache
- Up to 4 GB of DDR3-1066 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- 32 MB NOR boot flash
- Up to 16 GB of NAND flash
P14 PMC Interface
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-232/422/485 ports
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet port
- Four GPIO signals
- One audio I/O port
P15 XMC Interface
- One x8 or two x4 PCI Express links
P16 XMC Interface
- One DVI display
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two SATA ports capable of 3 Gb/s
- One x4 PCI Express link
- Linux BSP
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- QNX Neutrino BSP
- Green Hills INTEGRITY BSP
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- XMC form factor
- Dimensions: 149 mm x 74 mm, 10 mm stacking height
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Power will vary based on configuration and usage. Please consult factory.
Please contact X-ES Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +1-608-833-1155
for information on this product's accessories.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the datasheet.
SupportNet is your source for product manuals, technical support, and software downloads.