The XCalibur4530 is a high-performance 6U VME single board computer that is ideal for ruggedized systems requiring high-bandwidth processing and low power consumption. With the 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Haswell processor, the XCalibur4530 delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for today’s network information processing and embedded computing applications.
The XCalibur4530 provides up to 16 GB DDR3-1600 ECC SDRAM in two separate channels, two XMC/PrPMC slots, and up to 64 GB of NAND flash. The XCalibur4530 also hosts numerous I/O ports, including Gigabit Ethernet, USB, SATA, graphics, mezzanine I/O, and RS-232/422/485 through the backplane connectors.
The XCalibur4530 is a powerful, feature-rich solution for the next generation of compute-intensive embedded applications. Wind River VxWorks and Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers.
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7
- Integrated high-performance 3D graphics controller
- Up to 16 GB of DDR3-1600 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- Up to 64 GB of NAND flash
- 64 MB NOR boot flash
- 64 kB EEPROM
- VME64 (VITA 1-1994 R2002)
- VME64x (VITA 1.1-1997 R2003)
- 2eSST (VITA 1.5-2003)
- Ethernet on VME64x (VITA 31.1-2003)
- PMC I/O on VME (VITA 35-2000)
- PCI-X (64/32-bit, 100/66 MHz)
- PCI (64/32-bit, 66/33 MHz)
- x8 PCI Express Gen3-capable port
Front Panel I/O (Optional)
- Dual-Mode DisplayPort interface
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet port
- One USB 2.0 port
- General-purpose LEDs
Rear Panel I/O
- Three 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports
- One SATA port
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI/DVI-D or Dual-Mode DisplayPort interface
- Two RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- PMC I/O
- Non-volatile memory write protection
- Optional Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Optional VITA 38-2003 IPMI Controller (IPMC)
- IEEE 1588 support on three Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) supported by Intel® vPro™ Technology
- 6U VME conduction- or air-cooled form factor
- Dimensions: 233 mm x 160 mm
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Linux BSP
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Contact factory for availability of Green Hills INTEGRITY, QNX Neutrino, and LynuxWorks LynxOS BSPs
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Thermal performance will vary based on CPU frequency and application
- Power will vary based on configuration and usage. Please consult factory.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the datasheet.
SupportNet is your source for product manuals, technical support, and software downloads.