The XPedite7431 is a high-performance, 3U CompactPCI, multiprocessing, single board computer that is ideal for ruggedized systems requiring high bandwidth processing and low power consumption. With the 2nd or 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor, the XPedite7431 delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for today’s network information processing and embedded computing applications.
Complementing processor performance, the XPedite7431 features up to 8 GB of DDR3-1600 ECC SDRAM, XMC support, and up to 16 GB of NAND flash. Two Gigabit Ethernet ports are routed to J2 for additional system flexibility.
The XPedite7431 is a powerful, feature-rich solution for the next generation of compute-intensive embedded applications. Wind River VxWorks and Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers.
- Quad- or dual-core Intel® Core™ i7
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- AVX instruction set extensions
- Integrated with Intel® QM67 chipset
- Dual-channel integrated memory controller
- Integrated high performance 3D graphics controller
Quad-Core Processor Configurations
- Core™ i7-3612QE: 2.1 GHz, 6 MB cache
Dual-Core Processor Configurations
- Core™ i7-2655LE: 2.2 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Core™ i7-2610UE: 1.5 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Core™ i7-3555LE: 2.5 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Core™ i7-3517UE: 1.7 GHz, 4 MB cache
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3-1600 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- 32 MB of NOR boot flash
- Up to 16 GB of NAND flash
J1 cPCI Interface
- 32-bit PCI interface operating at 33 MHz or 66 MHz
- System controller-capable with onboard clocking and arbitration
- Peripheral slot-capable
J2 cPCI Interface
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports
- One RS-232 serial port
- Four GPIO signals
- One USB 2.0 port
- XMC I/O
- x8 PCIe port
- Two SATA ports capable of 6 Gb/s
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Linux BSP
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- QNX Neutrino BSP (contact factory)
- Green Hills INTEGRITY BSP (contact factory)
- LynuxWorks LynxOS BSP (contact factory)
- Conduction- or air-cooled 3U CompactPCI form factor
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 160 mm
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Power will vary based on configuration and usage. Please consult factory.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the data sheet.
SupportNet is your source for product information, technical support and software downloads.