The XPort9200 is a conduction- or air-cooled 12-channel CAN bus XMC or PMC module. Each high-speed CAN bus 2.0 A/B channel is galvanically isolated and supports up to 1 Mbps.
The XPort9200 supports a x1 PCIe XMC or 32-bit PCI PMC interface. All 12 CAN bus channels can be supported through the PMC P14, XMC P16, or front panel connector. Optional on-card termination also is available for each channel.
The XPort9200 utilizes an FPGA implementation of the NXP SJA1000 CAN bus controller and supports Linux SocketCAN. Wind River VxWorks and Microsoft Windows drivers also are available.
P15 XMC Interface
- VITA 42.3 x1 PCI Express port
P11-P12 PMC Interface
Rear I/O PMC/XMC Interface
- 12 CAN bus channels via PMC P14 or XMC P16
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Linux SocketCAN BSP
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- PMC/XMC conduction- or air-cooled form factor
- Conduction cooling per VITA 20
- Dimensions: 143.75 mm x 74 mm
CAN Bus Interface
- Galvanically isolated
- ISO 11898-2-compliant
- Up to 1 Mbps per channel
- Compliant with CAN specifications 2.0A (11-Bit-ID) and 2.0B (29-Bit-ID)
- PMC or XMC
- Front panel, P16 or P14 I/O
- Front panel I/O via optional breakout card accessory
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Power will vary based on configuration. Please consult factory.
Please contact X-ES Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +1-608-833-1155
for information on this product's accessories.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the data sheet.
SupportNet is your source for product information, technical support and software downloads.