The XPedite5500 is an XMC/PrPMC mezzanine module targeting the Freescale QorIQ P2020 processor. With dual Power Architecture® e500 cores running at up to 1.2 GHz, the P2020 delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for today’s network information processing and other embedded computing applications.
Complementing processor performance, the XPedite5500 features up to 8 GB of DDR3-800 ECC SDRAM. A conventional PCI interface to the PMC connectors provides ample bandwidth to the P2020. Two Gigabit Ethernet ports, a USB 2.0 port, and two RS-232 ports are routed to P14 for additional system flexibility. A detachable front panel provides one Gigabit Ethernet port and two RS-232 serial ports for development.
The XPedite5500 provides a high-performance, feature-rich solution for current and future generations of embedded applications. Operating system support packages for the XPedite5500 include Wind River VxWorks, QNX Neutrino, Green Hills INTEGRITY-178, and Linux 2.6.
- Freescale QorIQ P2020/P2010 processor
- Dual/single Power Architecture® e500 cores at up to 1.2 GHz
- 512 kB of shared L2 cache
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3-800 SDRAM
- Up to 512 MB of NOR flash (with redundancy)
- Up to 16 GB of NAND flash
- 33/66 MHz PCI
- 32-bit bus interface
P14/P16 XMC/PrPMC Interface
- Two RS-232/422/485 ports
- 3.3 V GPIO
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
Front Panel I/O
- One Gigabit Ethernet port to P14
- Two RS-232 serial ports to P14
- One USB 2.0 port
- Linux BSP
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- QNX Neutrino BSP
- Green Hills INTEGRITY-178 BSP
- Air-cooled XMC/PMC form factor
- Dimensions: 149 mm x 74 mm
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Power will vary based on configuration and usage. Please consult factory.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the datasheet.
SupportNet is your source for product manuals, technical support, and software downloads.