The natural convection-cooled XPand6104 is an Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express® system based on theXPedite7450 module. The XPedite7450 supports quad- and dual-core 2nd and 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors with up to 16 GB of DDR3-1600 memory. An Ethernet port, two serial ports, a USB port, graphics port, and a SATA port from the XPedite7450 are brought out to standard commercial connectors on the front panel.
An optional 1.8 in. or Slim SATA SSD memory module provides the convenience of high-capacity off-the-shelf storage and the ruggedness of solid-state non-volatile memory. X-ES maximizes power supply performance per cubic inch, supporting an integrated MIL-STD-704 28 VDC power supply and MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering. An external 110 VAC input AC/DC power supply is provided for convenience.
Dimensions do not include connectors
- 7.70 in. (L) x 4.88 in. (W) x 2.10 in. (H)
- Weighs less than 4 lbs.
- Includes XPedite7450 Intel® Core™ i7 ruggedized COM Express® module
- 1.8 in. SSD module
Front Panel I/O
- One RJ-45 Ethernet connector to 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port
- One USB 2.0 connector to USB 2.0 port
- One eSATA connector to SATA 3 Gb/s port
- Two micro-DB-9 connectors to RS-232 serial ports
- One DisplayPort connector for graphics
- Reset and power switches
- Status LEDs
Power Supply Options
- Integrated MIL-STD-704 28 VDC input voltage power supply with MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering
- External AC/DC 110 VAC input voltage power supply for development
Please contact X-ES Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +1-608-833-1155
for information on this product's accessories.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the datasheet.
SupportNet is your source for product manuals, technical support, and software downloads.