The XPedite7530 is a high-performance 3U CompactPCI single board computer that is ideal for ruggedized systems requiring high-bandwidth processing and low power consumption. With the 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Broadwell-H processor, the XPedite7530 delivers enhanced performance and efficiency for today’s network information processing and embedded computing applications. The XPedite7530 also leverages Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics for graphics-intensive applications and serves as a general-purpose GPU for demanding data processing applications.
Complementing processor performance, the XPedite7530 features up to 16 GB of DDR3L-1600 ECC SDRAM, XMC/PrPMC support, and up to 32 GB of NAND flash. The XPedite7530 also hosts numerous I/O ports, including Gigabit Ethernet, USB, SATA, graphics, and RS-232/422/485 through the backplane connectors.
The XPedite7530 is a powerful, feature-rich solution for the next generation of compute-intensive embedded applications. Wind River VxWorks and Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers.
- 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7 (Broadwell-H)
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 (Haswell)
- Integrated high-performance 3D graphics controller
- Up to Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200
- Up to 16 GB of DDR3L-1600 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- Up to 32 GB of NAND flash
- 64 MB NOR boot flash
- 64 kB EEPROM
J1 cPCI Interface
- 32-bit PCI interface operating at 33 MHz or 66 MHz
- System controller-capable with onboard clocking and arbitration
- Peripheral slot-capable
J2 cPCI Interface
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Four SATA ports
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI/DVI-D or Dual-Mode DisplayPort interface
- Two RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 3.3 V GPIO signals
- 32-bit, 33 MHz PCI bus (PMC interface)
- x8 PCI Express Gen3-capable port (XMC interface)
- One SATA port (XMC interface)
- Non-volatile memory write protection
- Optional Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- IEEE 1588 support on one Gigabit Ethernet port
- Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) supported by Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Linux BSP
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Contact factory for availability of Green Hills INTEGRITY, QNX Neutrino, and LynuxWorks BSPs
- 3U cPCI conduction- or air-cooled form factor
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 160 mm
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Power will vary based on configuration and usage. Please consult factory.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the data sheet.
SupportNet is your source for product information, technical support and software downloads.