The XPedite7570 is a high-performance, 3U VPX-REDI, single board computer based on the 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Broadwell-H processor. The XPedite7570 maximizes network performance with four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, configured as two 1000BASE-BX/KX (SerDes) ports and two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. An integrated PCI Express switch with Non-Transparent Bridging support enables direct communication with other Intel® processors, eliminating the need for a separate switch module within the system and further reducing SWaP-C for the system integrator.
The XPedite7570 provides superior growth and expansion capabilities by including an XMC or PMC site with full 10 mm I/O envelope support, while maintaining a 0.8 in. VPX slot pitch and providing the system integrator with a plethora of COTS options for additional I/O, storage, or processing, all while minimizing total system SWaP-C. Additionally, the XPedite7570 provides significant maintenance and diagnostics advantages by including optimized Two-Level Maintenance (2LM) metalwork and enabling the remote configuration and management capabilities of Intel® vPro™ with Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) support. The XPedite7570 leverages Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics for graphics-intensive applications and serves as a general-purpose GPU for demanding data processing applications.
The XPedite7570 accommodates up to 8 GB of DDR3L-1600 ECC SDRAM in two channels to support memory-intensive applications. The XPedite7570 also hosts numerous I/O ports, including PCI Express, Gigabit Ethernet, USB, SATA, graphics, and RS-232/422/485 through the backplane connectors. Wind River VxWorks and Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers.
- 5th generation Intel® Core™ i7 (Broadwell-H)
- 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 (Haswell)
- Integrated high-performance 3D graphics controller
- Up to Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200
- Up to 8 GB of DDR3L-1600 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- Up to 32 GB of NAND flash
- 64 MB NOR boot flash
- 64 kB EEPROM
- 32-bit, 33/66 MHz PCI bus (PMC interface)
- x8 PCI Express Gen3-capable port (XMC interface)
- One SATA port capable of 6 Gb/s (XMC interface)
VPX (VITA 46) P0 I/O
VPX (VITA 46) P1 I/O
- x4 PCI Express Fat Pipe interface to P1.A
- x4 PCI Express Fat Pipe interface to P1.B
- Two 1000BASE-BX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- XMC P16 I/O, mapping P1w9-X12d per VITA 46.9
VPX (VITA 46) P2 I/O
- Two 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Four SATA ports capable of 6 Gb/s
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two HDMI/DVI-D or Dual-Mode DisplayPort interfaces
- Up to two RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- 3.3 V GPIO signals
- Non-volatile memory write protection
- Optional Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- IEEE 1588 support on three Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Intel® Active Management Technology (AMT) supported by Intel® vPro™ Technology
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- Linux BSP
- Microsoft Windows drivers
- Contact factory for availability of Green Hills INTEGRITY, QNX Neutrino, and LynuxWorks LynxOS BSPs
- 3U VPX-REDI conduction- or air-cooled form factor
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 160 mm
- 0.8 in. pitch without solder-side cover
- 0.85 in. and 1.0 in. pitch with solder-side cover
- Optional Two-Level Maintenance (2LM) metalwork (1.0 in. pitch)
Contact factory for appropriate board configuration based on environmental requirements.
- Supported ruggedization levels (see the X-ES Ruggedization Chart): 1, 3, 5
- Conformal coating available as an ordering option
- Thermal performance will vary based on CPU frequency and application
- Power will vary based on configuration and usage. Please consult factory.
To view all of the information about this product in a PDF, please download the datasheet.
SupportNet is your source for product manuals, technical support, and software downloads.