Natural Convection (Passive)-Cooled Small Form Factor System Supporting the XPedite7450 Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Rugged COM Express Module
The natural convection-cooled XPand6104 is an Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express system based on the XPedite7450 module. The XPedite7450 supports dual- and quad-core 2nd and 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processors with up to 16 GB of DDR3-1333 memory. An Ethernet port, two serial ports, a USB port, graphics port, and a SATA port from the XPedite7450 are brought out to standard commercial connectors on the front panel.
An optional 1.8 in. or Slim SATA SSD memory module provides the convenience of high-capacity off-the-shelf storage and the ruggedness of solid-state non-volatile memory. X-ES maximizes power supply performance per cubic inch, supporting an integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC power supply and MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering. An external 110 V AC input AC/DC power supply is provided for convenience.
- Natural convection-cooled small form factor
- Includes XPedite7450, a ruggedized Intel® Core™ i7 processor COM Express module
- Optional 1.8 in. or Slim SATA SSD memory module
- Integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC power supply
- Integrated MIL-STD-461 E/F EMI filtering
- Standard commercial front panel I/O connectors
- Back panel power connector
- 2.10 in. (H), 4.88 in. (W), 7.70 in. (L)
- Weighs less than 4 lbs.
- Includes XPedite7450 Intel® Core™ i7 ruggedized COM Express module
- 1.8 in. SSD module
- One RJ-45 Ethernet connector to 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port
- One USB 2.0 connector to USB 2.0 port
- One eSATA connector to SATA 3.0 Gb/s port
- Two micro DB-9 connectors to RS-232 serial ports
- One DisplayPort connector for graphics
- Reset and power switches
- Status LEDs
Power Supply Options
- Integrated MIL-STD-704 28 V DC input voltage power supply with MIL-STD-461 EMI filtering
- External AC/DC 110 V AC input voltage power supply for development